Saturday, January 13, 2018

Mindfulness and Prosperity Thinking


Mantra for today...I appreciate my life.
 Say this throughout the day and notice the difference to your life if you say it for 365 days.
Write it in your diary.


Look deep within.
What inspires you?
Keep doing more of it.
I am inspired by photography and posting on my blog for people to read
What can you do today?



Send your inner critic away from you to  rest on the beach.
 We all have one
Don't let the inner critic win.
My inner critic says that people are trying to copy me and take away my greatness.



This stems from childhood past.
It  is nothing more.
It isn't true now.
The past is the past is the past.
Remember this and be open to abundance that the universe so wants to provide. Can you identify a redundant childhood belief? Write it down on a piece of paper and put it in the rubbish where it belongs.




Take notice of what changes your mood for the better and do it.
I always feel better walking in forests, gardening, planting seeds and harvesting vegetable for a meal
Simple things like this often lift my mood.
Life is too short to be angry all the time.

If you believe in yourself, others will reflect that belief
If you have high self esteem you will be respected
If you are fascinated by life others will find you fascinating.
Make an effort to be fascinated by something today.
What is something you are fascinated by?
Write it down and take a step towards finding out more about it.




Remember to show appreciation to people who support you, these are the most important people in your life.
 Find time to show your thankfulness
I am thankful to my husband ,friends and clients.
May 2018 bring more people into my life to be thankful for.

The next time someone tries to bring you down, just realise that it is their problem not yours.
 Don't let their version of the truth affect you.
Know your worth, value yourself. 



Create positive thoughts by making statements like, I am valuable and worth it with my boutique, artistic photographic business.
 People love my arty photos and they always want to buy them to uplift their home.
Better still write it out and place it on a mirror so you can read it back to yourself.

Do something outrageous, see if you can tell the truth for a whole day.


Brilliant work comes from 1 per cent inspiration and 99 per cent dedication.
 I am dedicated to producing beautiful, unusual arty photos.
What is something that fills your heart with joy and which you can dedicate yourself to?



If you have been inspired by my photos  and words of encouragement please drop me a line in the comments.
It fills my heart with joy when I get positive feedback.
It will fill yours as well when you give someone a compliment from the heart.

Email janet@jkeen.net
Text 0273513887
Phone 073463435
 
Painting , mosaic and photography lessons Monday to Wednesday
 Art photographic Prints for sale please contact me for a quote:)
.



 

No comments: